Saturday, August 1, 2009

DVVJ Bazuka "That Gamez"

This woman is the hottest, the coolest and the cruelest Lesbo I ever heard of. She bust be a multi millionaire because I cant see her show actually supporting her spread. Don't get me wrong because she is good, great even but I see her setup on her shows and I know the cost to turn out ratio. She's just a high end Video Disk Jock using only techno samplers. I also know her audience must be limited because of cultural and social restrictions. She seems to hate men and she's harsh end dom with her women. She even walks them on leash in public. I don't think many guys would bring a date to her show and I can't imagine all that many woman wanting to be caught up in a "beat me, whip me, drag me around on a chain and make me lick your...." scene. Still I can see that with her beauty and obvious wealth she might be a young womans first girl on girl fantasy experiment

No matter how she does it she can do it with me any time.

This one is kind of dark compared to her others.

No comments:

Post a Comment